Why join the World Energy Council?
We are more than just a think tank. We are an energy experience tank, bringing together energy leaders, pioneers, influencers and practitioners to develop strategies for successful energy transition.
Through curating a range of new, relevant experiences, we give our communities access to the practical knowledge they need to achieve impact as they move towards secure, affordable and inclusive energy transition.
Our members experience a number of valuable benefits, including:
- Collaborating with a strong international network – establish dialogue, exchange impartial views and best practice, identify new business partners, generate new business, connect with other international organisations and institutions, participate in experiences and events
- Building capabilities – by contributing to innovation platforms, such as Start Up Energy Transition or by helping us develop top class studies, interactive tools and publications
- Helping to shape the energy future – get actively involved in the Council’s work programme, link with the most influential decision makers, share existing and new solutions from across the whole energy spectrum.
The process for becoming a member of the World Energy Council is:
- Through an existing National Member Committee
- Direct membership with the aim of spearheading an intiative to form a new National Member Committee.
We also offer opportunities for Partners, new start-ups, innovators, young energy professionals and others looking for smart energy solutions. Get in touch to find out more about how you can get involved with the world’s most dynamic energy organisation.